• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

After rooting my phone and then again factory resetting it, I cannot access my phone?

I rooted my phone using kingroot and after that to gain some extra space started deleting files.In that course I deleted apps like webview and keyboard too was deleted automatically. After getting annoyed by this kind of problem I took a decision to "reset factory settings". When my phone got reset those missing files were still not there.So after selecting my language when I tried to connect to my Wifi then the keyboard didn't load. I removed the password of the wifi then also it would not move an inch further i.e. it wont connect to network. So,I am kind of stuck her. Cant flash Rom because USB Debugging and OEM are not enabled.
Is there any way out?
Help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones