• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All Things Star Wars

received_362120619091699.jpeg

Upvote 0
so some good stuff came out of the Star Wars Celebration 2022.

we got to see trailers for Ahsoka, Andor, the Bad Batch season 2, and Mandolarian season 3. super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

so which one are you most excited about? for me its Ahsoka and Andor.

and right now Obi-Wan is off to a great start. the episode 1 parts 1&2 were absolutely amazing. curious to see Luke in the coming episodes. they introduced Leia and the atress who plays her is fantastic!!!!!!! she even looks like a young Carrie Fisher.

Upvote 0
OMG ANDOR is so far my favorite show besides the Mandolorian. its soooooo badass. i was hoping Obi-wan would be it......its ok......But Andor is really good so far. that 3rd episode brought home the 1st two episodes together. can't wait to see what comes next.

its basically the origin story if the Star Wars rebel alliance......from what i gather so far.

Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0
I liked Kenobi a lot but haven't watched Andor yet. Glad to hear you think it's so good. Now I'm excited to check it out.
So the first two were really good, but they were just setting up for the 3rd episode. It's fantastic...... Don't get me wrong I like Kenobi. This is so far way better IMHO.

I'm really curious how they are going to setup Cassian as the rebel hero.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones