• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 10 update

I have been having lots of issues since the upgrade. I have a Verizon version and it get really sluggish in Facebook and Verzion messages now and then. I used to be able to go with without a restart now it needs one a couple times a day
actually i would do a factory reset. sometimes it could be a bad download of the update or even a bad install. a factory reset should fix it back up. there is no need to update again as the reset does not wipe the update.

Upvote 0
I have been having lots of issues since the upgrade. I have a Verizon version and it get really sluggish in Facebook and Verzion messages now and then. I used to be able to go with without a restart now it needs one a couple times a day

I'm also having a lot of problems since the last update...Installing any app from the play store is painful and takes forever. Is there a way to roll back to the previous version?

Upvote 0
I'm also getting a "No supported app for this NFC tag" error repeatedly that started with the update
This normally only happens when you have your phone on or near your wallet or purse as it picks up your contact less cards. If this is not the case and it is randomly happening try restarting your phone or switching NFC off in the menu shade. (Pull down from the top of the screen)

Reactions: LynnAnn1973
Upvote 0
This normally only happens when you have your phone on or near your wallet or purse as it picks up your contact less cards. If this is not the case and it is randomly happening try restarting your phone or switching NFC off in the menu shade. (Pull down from the top of the screen)
I searched and searched and finally found this lol...I do have a wallet pop case and my Santander card was causing the issue. Its kinda dumb as it never happened before the update. Thanks!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones