• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Mobile, Anytime - New Reason to Switch to Sprint?

D

Deleted User

Got an e-mail yesterday to expect a big announcement from Sprint, and sure enough I think it's a pretty good one (for not being Anroid related ;)):
Sprint - Freedom

I'm a fan... been with Sprint 8-ish years now and I don't see myself going anywhere soon, especially with the Androidy goodness coming our way!

I saw this too and its great. I dont see myself changing my plan over it, but it does at least give me an option as most of my calls are to other mobiles. Im just not sure about the calls on the other line.

Of course I wont be switched over until the 5th of Oct unless I call them up and have them add it. Not really in a rush though as I dont go over my minutes. Missed it by 5 days. BAH!

Really good news that makes the 450 Everything Data plan look good for people that might be thinking of jumping to the Hero when it lands.

Upvote 0
Got an e-mail yesterday to expect a big announcement from Sprint, and sure enough I think it's a pretty good one (for not being Anroid related ;)):
Sprint - Freedom

I'm a fan... been with Sprint 8-ish years now and I don't see myself going anywhere soon, especially with the Androidy goodness coming our way!

finally time we got an android, been waiting since the G1!!!

sprint is gonna have a very good lineup this holiday season and with sprint doing any mobile anytime.. yay more money for me!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones