• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone watch the Grammys?

Taylor Swift doesn’t thank Chiefs boyfriend Travis Kelce in Grammys 2024 win speeches​

Taylor Swift doesn’t thank Chiefs boyfriend Travis Kelce in Grammys 2024 win speeches
geeeeze people......everyone needs to chill when it comes to Traylor Swelce. the crap that she is getting online and in the media is ridiculous. i love the fact that she just shrugs everything off. she has some really thick skin....at least in public.

as for the Grammy's go? i did not watch it. there is not much in todays music that i really care about.

Upvote 0
.....she has some really thick skin....at least in public.....

I think social media makes a person develop thick skin real quick. We know there are idiots that run around on the internet that tell people they are ugly and to go kill themselves. These people need to be banned or blocked for life from internet

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones