• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asus Zenfone 10 Launch - Thursday, June 29, 2023

Upvote 0
They make more sensible-sized phones than most. I considered one a few years ago, but there was some specification snag that stopped me (probably something like a higher-capacity version not being available in the UK at the time - as I replace phones every 4-5 years, usually when it becomes essential, if the right thing isn't available at the right time there's a long wait before they get another chance!).

This again looks sensible specs, but barring accidents I'm not going to be in the market for a new phone for a few years now.

Upvote 0
I have a question to all owners of Zenfone 10. I currently have Zenfone 8, and I am thoroughly annoyed by a well-known and widely discussed bug with proximity sensor on that phone. It manifests itself during a phone conversation when you keep the headset close to your ear. The phone starts doing "stuff" - switching screens, dialing other numbers, bringing-up google assistant, etc. Unpredictable. Please, let me know what your experience was with the 10 model. Was that issue fixed? Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones