• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AugieTN

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
Greetings,

Nice Android forum you have here. The wireless site I was using kind of dried up with very few people posting anymore.

I started out with Palm phones and i was a moderator on one of the old Palm forums. After HP bought Palm I switched to Nokia phones. When Microsoft bought Nokia I used Window phones for a while. When Window phones died out I switched to Google phones. I currently have a Pixel 7.

I'm a retired IBEW electrician. I have a house in Illinois and a waterfront land plot in southern Tennessee for my travel trailer.

Last edited:
Greetings,

Nice Android forum you have here. The wireless site I was using kind of dried up with very few people posting anymore.

I started out with Palm phones and i was a moderator on one of the old Palm forums. After HP bought Palm I switched to Nokia phones. When Microsoft bought Nokia I used Window phones for a while. When Window phones died out I switched to Google phones. I currently have a Pixel 7.

I'm a retired IBEW electrician. I have a house in Illinois and a waterfront land plot in southern Tennessee for my travel trailer.

(oh I am from Illinois as well buddy) Nice to meet you, I started with Moto razar, went to Samsung for a few cells, went back to moto, and have a Samsung tablet :)

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones