• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Discharge

Hi,
I have a Samsung G5Active (SGH-1537)
I have had 2 instances where I have charged my battery over night, unplugged the charger at 100% in the morning. 30 minutes later, without using the unit, the complete charge was completely dumped and the unit was quite warm.. This has only happened 2 times in 18 months otherwise the unit is fine. This has not been a real problem but at some point could be.
Anybody have any ideas? Why?
Thanks,
Tod

Hi,
I have a Samsung G5Active (SGH-1537)
I have had 2 instances where I have charged my battery over night, unplugged the charger at 100% in the morning. 30 minutes later, without using the unit, the complete charge was completely dumped and the unit was quite warm.. This has only happened 2 times in 18 months otherwise the unit is fine. This has not been a real problem but at some point could be.
Anybody have any ideas? Why?
Thanks,
Tod

Hiya Tod!
I moved your thread here to your device forum so others can help out;)
Based on your model # (SGH-1537) it appears you have the S4 Active.

Reactions: Todflog1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones