• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Be aware of the fraudulent Chinese company Fascardtech!

MarekPesko

Lurker
Sep 15, 2014
Be aware of the fraudulent Chinese company Fascardtech! I purchased a smartphone a year ago from Fascardtech and and the phone has never worked properly. The sound would not work unless I had my finger pressed against the back cover. Everything else seemed working. I returned the phone for an exchange/repair. About a month later I was told that the phone does not work at all and guarantee does not apply! I was shocked since everything beside the sound worked when I sent the phone back.
A month of an exhaustive e-mail communication followed. At the end Fascardtech suggested to either repair the phone for $80 or send it back to me for $22 without any repairs.
Despite my huge disappointed with the customer service I agreed to the $80 repair cost.
About three months later I have received an e-mail update reading the phone returned from repair and has not been fixed and is therefore being sent for a repair once more.
One month later another e-mail came claiming 12 month warranty period is over and the phone has not been fixed. Meanwhile another damage somehow happened to the phone, the display cracked but they are willing to send me a new phone, even a newer model, if I pay a fee.
At this point I finally understood that there is no point to continue in this nonsense and that the company is fraudulent! However, they sent my phone back at the end - with missing cover, screws and other components. After difficulties I booted the system, which seemed to be functional, although the sound system was again not working. I have also found data of another person hence I assume the phone has been switched.
Please be aware of the highly unprofessional manners of Fascardtech, make yourself a favor and stay away!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones