• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Big difference..

Lately i have my heart set on the moto edge plus 2023, and read through the statistics and see which one was better, but I am talking about what if "Does it have everything the Android 12 functions, such as three finger screen shot, able to change the clock lock screen, able to have more of the nonstop running bg apps, does it come with developer mode?"

Those are the questions I want to ask.

Lately i have my heart set on the moto edge plus 2023, and read through the statistics and see which one was better, but I am talking about what if "Does it have everything the Android 12 functions, such as three finger screen shot, able to change the clock lock screen, able to have more of the nonstop running bg apps, does it come with developer mode?"

Those are the questions I want to ask.
1. finger screen shot...yes

2.change lockscreen:

3. able to run big apps simultanuously....yes. it has 8 gigs of ram.

4. all android phone will have developer modes:

Upvote 0
1. finger screen shot...yes

2.change lockscreen:

3. able to run big apps simultanuously....yes. it has 8 gigs of ram.

4. all android phone will have developer modes:
Thanks man.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones