• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bills - Steelers Moved To Monday

My son, a huge Steelers fan, was over this afternoon to watch the early game and a few beers. He was irate about the game being moved to Monday. He is hoping to get home from work and watch the game delayed without something or someone spoiling the game. Half the fun we have is rooting and bitching as the Chiefs and Steelers games unfold. If we aren't together we are exchanging texts after ever good or bad play or play call. It's the game inside the game we enjoy and will be cheated out of. I don't remember a game being rescheduled because of snow.

Upvote 0
This can't be true:

....One shoveler shared a photo of what the seats looked like, and fans attending the game may be in for a rude awakening. The shoveler, X user @bflobadsanta, said workers were being told to only shovel the walkways, meaning a couple feet of snow was accumulating on the seats. Take a look at the picture below.....

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/15/wild-photo-bills-steelers-fans-might-be-sitting-piles-snow

bbills.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
The Steelers were definitely the underdog in that game. They didn't play all that bad considering. They got off to a rough start and stayed behind the rest of the game. I don't know what they plan on doing for QB next year. Mason is no spring chicken. Kenny has had more than a season to grow into a starting QB and never made it. It seems like enough time to me to simply move on but the Steelers probably won't. They are faithful to their players even when it hurts the team.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones