• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black Friday 2023! (Share Your Buys!)

bought me a 65" Sony TV and a Sony sound bar as well as a Sol e95 elliptical(2023).

the tv and soundbar, i bought at BestBuy.....not today, but last friday. i was guaranteed that it was on Black Friday sale price. and they are having the same deal with the Sony soundbar where you get $50 off if you buy it with a Sony TV. they will be delivering it and installing both tomorrow.

the elliptical i bought at Dick's Sporting Goods online today. and since they do not offer free delivery on items that are a certain size and weight, i opted to pickup myself. it was $210 to have it dropped off at my house. i should be able to pick it up in a couple of weeks.

Upvote 0
the elliptical i bought at Dick's Sporting Goods online today. and since they do not offer free delivery on items that are a certain size and weight, i opted to pickup myself. it was $210 to have it dropped off at my house. i should be able to pick it up in a couple of weeks.
Glad you asked for our advice and didn't take it. Jerk :rolleyes: :cool:, don't come on here bitching when it's a clothes hanger in 3 months. :whistle:

EDIT : I hope everyone knows I'm joking of course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rob and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Check out this Cyber Monday buy!

TOSHIBA-2TB-Canvio-Basics-Portable-Hard-Drive-USB-3-0-Model-HDTB520XK3AA-Matte-Black.jpeg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones