• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Block Number

FollowingSeas

Dec 20, 2018
Every time I turn on my phone this number pops us. I have placed it in the Block Number but it still comes up. I delete but the next time I turn off/ turn on my phone it pops up. The number is 1 210-232-9000. How do I stop it? I am still getting used to a cell phone. There is a woman voice but by the time I hear it she wants me to click on something which I will not do because I have no idea who she is. Getting frustrated with this. Any assistance is appreciated.

Welcome to the age of spam calls, spam text messages, and spam emails, my friend.
I suggest you install a call blocker for those unknown incoming calls.
I've used Calls Blacklist Pro from the play store for a while and it will filter out most anything, you can even blacklist a number manually.
Also I use Textra from the play store for text messaging, which will let you block texts from unknowns.
Emails are not as easy to do, but you can always block senders

Reactions: FollowingSeas
Upvote 0
Welcome to the age of spam calls, spam text messages, and spam emails, my friend.
I suggest you install a call blocker for those unknown incoming calls.
I've used Calls Blacklist Pro from the play store for a while and it will filter out most anything, you can even blacklist a number manually.
Also I use Textra from the play store for text messaging, which will let you block texts from unknowns.
Emails are not as easy to do, but you can always block senders

Thank you for those recommendations. I will look them up. Have a great day.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones