• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blurry Google Chrome webpage.

Abhista800

• Nov 19, 2023
    Ghana
    Recently my Google Chrome browser was showing a blurry webpage whenever I was searching for something on the web. I thought maybe I should clear the cache data of Chrome but after doing that webpages still show blurry screens. I have done anything I could but to no avail. Please can anyone help me with this?

Recently my Google Chrome browser was showing a blurry webpage whenever I was searching for something on the web. I thought maybe I should clear the cache data of Chrome but after doing that webpages still show blurry screens. I have done anything I could but to no avail. Please can anyone help me with this?

Could you post a screenshot?

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0
    could be skeleton loading, as in not fully loading properly. Since my Spectrum Internet upgraded my modem, I often get skeleton loads/not fully loaded blurries because it changes my DNS server to some oddball 206.x.x.x server, forcing me to use static IP and set it to my router's own DNS instead.

without a screenshot, it's hard to tell. you can take a screenshot in Android by holding down power and tapping 'home' or if using gestures, holding power and volume down.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones