• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [RM]StarScream-V2.0.1 [Developer Resource]

What Color should be Developed First

• Red

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Green

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I think the rom looks really nice you are definitely on the right track. Buggy yes,it froze up on me a couple of times and I had to pull the battery, I had set cpu at 1304, I think it said, I know it was in the 1300 range,so if it was because of that I don't know I know you said the oc was stable but... but keep it up I know when it's done it will be really nice.

Upvote 0
It's not letting me install TB from zip. (google play is ok) and if I restore an apk from TB the phone will freeze. After I hit the reset button and reboot I loose the app I restored, TB and google play.

update: Went into CWM>installed TB again>reset permissions>reboot.
this time I had TB installed

seems to be acting better. restored my keyboard and quick reboot without any problems

Upvote 0
It's not letting me install TB from zip. (google play is ok) and if I restore an apk from TB the phone will freeze. After I hit the reset button and reboot I loose the app I restored, TB and google play.

Ill PM you a little surprise tomorrow just download tb from google play for now

Reactions: Spanked
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
after 3 restarts the sd card showed up. Now I know why it was on sale :p
Something about restoring my apps from TB is acting funny. If I try "restore all missing apps" it locks up the phone. Gonna install them 1 at a time to see if its a problem with that batch command or just a problem with 1 app. This will take awhile so I'll update tomorrow lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones