• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Boot into Recovery which is not working, no download mode, no normal boot

bolkololko

Lurker
Aug 2, 2015
Hi guys,
I was doing few things with my phone because I had some problems with rooting. Everything was looking like my phone was rooted but was not. The Superuser was not there and when I used "Rom Checker" I was getting a message that something is wrong because of that I couldn't go to recovery mode to upgrade my Rom. I used "Kingo ROOT" to root it. After this, I went to recovery mode using "Rom Manager" application, but when I've got there I was only able to use Vol UP / Vol Down to select, but I'm not able to confirm with Power button. Now, when I try to go to the "download Mode" or to normal boot it always comes back to Android system recovery <3e> and I cannot do anything.
On the screen in the middle with yellow letters, I have the message:

--Copying media files...
Successfully copied meida files.

# MANUAL MODE #

--Appling Multi-CSC...
Installing Multi-CSC
Can't access to '/system/csc/TMB/system/ '.
Successfully applied multi-CSC.

What can I do to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help.
P.S.

I Just Need Some Help How To Get Back or How To Get To Restore (working !!!!) Mode

Attachments

• IMG_20150724_222205.bmp
    408.8 KB · Views: 286

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones