• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bootloop Acer Liquid E1

Alex404

Lurker
Apr 18, 2015
Hi,

I have an acer liquid E1 which i rooted some time ago using 'kingo root' , a free one click root program. It all worked great and i could do anything, until one day i installed some software on it that wasn't compatible with android jellybean, which the acer liquid e1 has... And now my phone has been in a bootloop (it just shows the acer logo and doesnt do anything until it runs out of battery, i can go into factory mode though, and factory resetting did nothing. unrooitng didn't either) for months and i can't figure out how to fix this... i forgot the name of the software, it was something that could make me run games faster, but not sure if that'll help. I've seen other people with bootloops and on forums they say i should 'flash my drivers' and whatnot, i have no idea what this is supposed to be, as i used this one click root program instead of driver stuff?

If anyone could please help me out here, i would be very very grateful.
Alex.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones