• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Build-a-title*

skwerm

Nov 1, 2009
*Disclaimer: I completely stole this idea (and title) from comedian Doug Benson:D

Ok, so Doug Benson plays this game on Twitter and also his I Love Movies podcast called Build-a-title.

You start with the title of one movie then build off either the first or last word of that title to get the name of another movie. Then keep going until you can't build anymore.

For example: Start with Die Hard. Next person can say Die Hard to Kill. Next person says Die Hard to Kill Bill. Next person says Die Hard to Kill Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

You can also use a title that ends with "Die." Example: Romeo Must Die Hard to Kill Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Soooo...I'll start this thing with I Am Legend

The Beach Blanket Bin Gone Baby Gone With The Wind and The Lion King of S-I-am egend(s) of the fall-ing Down to You, Me and Dupree-vil Dead Man Walking Tall-adega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby-(bea)uty and The Beast of War of the Worlds('s) Greatest Dad(dy) Day Care-er Opportunities

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones