• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bypass FRP galaxy core prime

siney101

Mar 22, 2014
Nevada
ust bought a galaxy core prime T-Mobile. I had done a factory reset by power /home/volume D. Now Google want to verify an account previously assoiciated with the phone. Is thier any way i can bypass this, with out a computer/tablet? I can't get ahold of person I bought it from either so i cant ask them what Thiers was!

ust bought a galaxy core prime T-Mobile. I had done a factory reset by power /home/volume D. Now Google want to verify an account previously assoiciated with the phone. Is thier any way i can bypass this, with out a computer/tablet? I can't get ahold of person I bought it from either so i cant ask them what Thiers was!
I remember reading a solution to this, maybe with a cable. Try here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=byp...9i61.6071j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones