• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

C-Void Watch Face

May 22, 2015
Hi,

I realeased a new watch face: C-Void Watch Face

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.thema.wear.watch.cvoid

High readability, with a lot of free features (8 datas to display, vibration on new hour, colors & information format, etc...)

You can extend the experience by unlocking the premium access, and fully benefit from the watch face (complications, secondary timezone, interactivity, custom shortcuts, etc...)

I hope that you will like it!

HMLOnIkm.jpg
nKl9bRHm.jpg

ruebX9ym.jpg
bXLbG31m.jpg

auRYfWCm.jpg
0AvSMTOm.jpg

you might want to change the name. at first glance i thought your watch face name was C-Vid......and was thinking who would name a watch face after the virus.......LOL

looks good. do you have one for samsung gear watches?
haha, it kinda inspired me, and I found it funny as it makes sense :)
The tizen version will come in the coming weeks, as for all my watch faces. But keep in mind that it's only about the design being adapted to Tizen. You will not find all the features available for Android Wear, I'm an Android dev at first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones