• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can anyone tell me what these icon symbols these are from

JCT2023

Lurker
Sep 25, 2023
Me and my partner have been going through difficult times and she constantly lies but I seen these this morning. Someone help! I’m going out of my mind!

Attachments

• IMG_9679.jpeg
    IMG_9679.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 59
Are these app icons or notifications?

The one on the right just looks like a clock notification: possibly an upcoming alarm? But there seems to be some theme applied to the phone, and if that changes the appearance of icons it's even less likely that anyone will be able to say for sure (there are literally millions of apps out there, so most of these questions go unanswered).

Frankly you need to forget about identifying things on her phone and sort your relationship out, one way or another. That's where the real problem is, and winding yourself up because you don't recognise something on her phone isn't going to help with that (think about it: if someone is able to say "these are nothing" will you stop worrying, or just go crazy the next time you see something unfamiliar? If someone says "that could be something you'd not like" what are you going to do? And if she finds out you've been photographing her phone screen and asking the internet what's on it how is she going to react? I don't see how any of this will help with your real problem).

Upvote 0
ii agree with everything that @Hadron said. but i also just want to add to it:

we get this question almost every day. the problem is that there are millions upon millions of apps with their own notification icon. so unless it is something popular like facebook or youtube, most of these questions go unanswered. most of the time we can only give guesses as to what the icon is.

so do not hold your breath thinking you will get an actual answer from us.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones