• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot clear Instagram Cache

markdoc

Android Expert
Jun 28, 2011
Suburb of New York City, NY, USA
I clear the caches of my individual apps every few weeks. The phone reminds me if I forget. I use the app named Smart Cleaning that's a system app. It came with the phone and isn't on Play Store. It cannot be uninstalled. It's been working perfectly until today. It can't clear Instagram's cache. When I go to Instagram's app page, it wont clear manually.
Capture+_2021-01-26-15-04-08.png
I've tried Google but all I found was what I know; go to the app page, then to Storage, then tap Clear Cache.
Any other ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Many people are very doubtful about joint Instagram accounts, but this is an excellent idea because many people love romance and tenderness. It is a great way to create a blog that attracts a lot of people. Thanks to our joint business Instagram account, my partner and I became excellent influencers, and over time, we began to train newcomers in this area. The Onlypult platform played an essential role in boosting our profile.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones