• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root can't find R3l3AS3DRoot_Windows_V2.1.zip

Im trying to update my webtop version as its DNB-1 for some reason. Im currently on .901 pathsaver doesnt seem to work for me as the script times out while phone is in reboot. thus im there with a half ran pathsaver.

Any ideas on a meathod to flash the full fxz 893 or ill even go back to 886 and move up from there but all of the flash attempts fail at step 6 the cdt push... Ideas?

This works. un brick your bionic This will put you on 5.5.866. Since you are coming from .901 follow the steps at the bottom of the op.

Reactions: tehsusenoh
Upvote 0
What do you need it for? It is out dated. If you are having issues what are they.

No issues i have a friend that wants his bionic rooted and maybe custom roms an this is the only thing i can find to do it and recover from boot loops. i have had bad experiences with custom roms on Motorolaou can devices before. Unless you can point me to a place then shows how to root a bionic. It has the newest build 5.9.905 everything i can find needs a later build.

Upvote 0
No issues i have a friend that wants his bionic rooted and maybe custom roms an this is the only thing i can find to do it and recover from boot loops. i have had bad experiences with custom roms on Motorolaou can devices before. Unless you can point me to a place then shows how to root a bionic. It has the newest build 5.9.905 everything i can find needs a later build.

Motofail and Razr's Edge should both work.

Upvote 0
thank you i found a forum that has all the root tools, drivers, and recovery files

Oh, well okay...

I think I bricked my phone using SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic trying to get from .235 to .238, anyone have any ideas how to fix this as the .905 FXZ won't work.

Any help would be appreciated!

You need to run the tool again, telling it to reinstall .235. Then you should just be able to manually update to .238 using the stock recovery.

Reactions: Jeffery
Upvote 0
Use the HoB tool. Since you were on .235 you cannot use the .905 FXZ, which we have been saying reportedly on EVERY forum. Trying to do so anyway on your own is not a smart move.

HoB just got updated today. Contact SamuriHL over at DroidHive or else at DroidForums. Trust me, it works, i updated from .235 to .238 with no issues. But, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXPLICITLY.

Upvote 0
Use the HoB tool. Since you were on .235 you cannot use the .905 FXZ, which we have been saying reportedly on EVERY forum. Trying to do so anyway on your own is not a smart move.

HoB just got updated today. Contact SamuriHL over at DroidHive or else at DroidForums. Trust me, it works, i updated from .235 to .238 with no issues. But, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXPLICITLY.

Conversed with him at length to no avail... hopefully something can be figured out. :thinking:

Upvote 0
You might need another tool first since you are already bricked, the same one i used when u bricked in the process of proving .235 was a one way street.

Unfortunately I'm at work. See if Sam can get you in touch with mattlgroff, who put the utility together to unbrick me.

I'll pm Sam as well.

I'm all fixed up after Sam sent me a specific .238 xml to get me back. Thanks for tour help!

Reactions: johnlgalt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones