• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't Login With Facebook on Other Apps

elvendork

Lurker
Dec 11, 2018
Whenever I try to connect to other apps (like Pokemon Go, Spotify, Timehop, Verydice, etc) using my Facebook credentials, a new screen pops up like it's going to prompt me to log in, but then it disappears and I'm brought back to the original login/signup page. I've contacted support for all the apps I've had trouble with, and they all say it must be something to do with my phone. Any thoughts? I've tried deleting and redownloading Facebook and the other apps, clearing cookies, cache, and data, soft resetting the phone, and adjusting security settings; pretty much everything short of a factory reset. Has anyone experienced this in the past, and most importantly, does anyone have a solution?

Also, it seems like questions like this one go in a Support thread, but I'm not sure how to get it there.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones