• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cat S60 how to save Flir Images with Original Image

kolbep

Lurker
Apr 27, 2017
Hi All.
On the Cat S60, you can browse the Flir Thermal Images, and then if you swipe up, it reveals the picture taken with the Standard Camera at the same time. (Handy for you to identify what is heating up).

What I am trying to do is save the files on the computer, so that I can give the customer a PDF report or something, that Includes both the FLIR image with Markers, as well as the Standard Image that the phone takes at the same time, so that they can see where the problem is.

I have browsed to the Flir Folder, and downloaded the FLIR images, but they are only the thermal JPG's, they do not seem to include the Standard JPG. How can I save both of those images, so that they can have the Side By Side.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones