• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Christmas VPN Deals

Lilly Ben

Lurker
Dec 23, 2019
I am left with a few days on my PIA VPN subcription. Thinking to switch to another VPN provider. I want to use a VPN to access streaming services that are not available in Australia such as Hulu and US Netflix. on Google search, here are some Christmas VPN deals that I came across:

PureVPN $1.32/month for 5 years (Save 88%)

CyberGhost $3.99/month for 1 year (Save 78%)

Expressvpn $8.32 for 12 months (Save 35%)

Can anyone tell me which VPN should I pick.

Reactions: MrJavi
You should know that these are fake deals, and that they are actually available all year round ;)

So you don't really have to wait until Christmas to change providers!

That said, for everything that is linked to streaming, I strongly advise you to turn to ExpressVPN.

On the other hand, if you are not from the United States, it will be complicated to subscribe to Hulu (unless you already have one?)

I came across this article (https://the-bestvpn.com/best-vpn-hulu/) which stated: "You must use a virtual debit card".

But...I still did not manage to subscribe ...even applying their advice.

However, I can confirm that ExpressVPN is perfect for accessing the various Netflix catalogs (it is even possible to ask for help to customer support so that it directs you to the servers that work properly for this).

I hope I could help you, cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones