• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

'connect' option no longer available for wireless networks

Agentms

Lurker
Aug 21, 2018
Just started having a weird connectivity issue. After I enter the Wi-Fi password for any network, i see that the connect button is greyed out, only leaving the cancel option, though im definitely not connected. Any thoughts (aside from just trashing the phone)?

No thoughts on the matter other than I have connection problems too, as well as with my home wifi setup. Seems to me a good chunk of money to be putting out for unreliable or unavailable service. Can not even get wired phone service for the home any longer otherwise I would be using that. I don't ever remember a call "dropping" when using a wired phone. You picked up the receiver and actually got a dial tone. Wow. What a concept.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones