• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help create new stickers in S Planner/Calendar

I recently started using the stickers in my calendar on the note II and while I like this feature, the choice of stickers is limited. 2 Questions: 1) can you download or create and add more stickers? 2) when you look at the choices of stickers, there appears to be empty spaces in some categories as though there were sticker icons there but they aren't displaying. I tested this theory by clicking on one of these empty spaces and it seemed to select that invisible icon as the sticker for the event and it showed an invisible sticker in the calendar as well. Do you think this is a glitch, and maybe there are supposed to be actual visible sticker icons in those spaces but for some reason the phone is not reading/displaying them properly? Any input is helpful. Thank you, Michael.

I recently started using the stickers in my calendar on the note II and while I like this feature, the choice of stickers is limited. 2 Questions: 1) can you download or create and add more stickers? 2) when you look at the choices of stickers, there appears to be empty spaces in some categories as though there were sticker icons there but they aren't displaying. I tested this theory by clicking on one of these empty spaces and it seemed to select that invisible icon as the sticker for the event and it showed an invisible sticker in the calendar as well. Do you think this is a glitch, and maybe there are supposed to be actual visible sticker icons in those spaces but for some reason the phone is not reading/displaying them properly? Any input is helpful. Thank you, Michael.
Hello extrasourcream,
I also wanted to do this but it is not currently available. I have been in touch directly with Samsung and the reply is that we cannot add to nor edit the stickers.
I do not have any empty nor invisible spaces in my sticker groups, only unused areas.
Regaards

Upvote 0
Hello extrasourcream,
I also wanted to do this but it is not currently available. I have been in touch directly with Samsung and the reply is that we cannot add to nor edit the stickers.
I do not have any empty nor invisible spaces in my sticker groups, only unused areas.
Regards

Regretfully, there doesn't seem to be a way to create additional stickers for the Samsung Calendar or other Samsung apps. The supplied stickers are paltry and quite inadequate. E.g., there are NO card game stickers, nor football, nor dice, nor school, nor shopping, nor concerts, nor most holidays, nor a myriad other topics! And those that do exist are mostly silly cartoons. The downloadable sets are very narrowly focused with little useful application (except for some specific college logos). Since its probably impossible for Samsung to provide enough stock stickers to serve everyone's needs, why not provide (or, if you must, sell) a simple do-it-yourself app for creating user's own stickers? Any drawing app add-on would do fine. This is a sorely absent feature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones