• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cricket-huawi ascend-WONT TURN BACK ON! & MORE problems!

what to do to fix problem?

• get new cell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • say f*** cricket

• wait it out

• anthing i forgot?

• i just dont know!

• Total voters

Ms.Karma143

Lurker
Mar 31, 2011
:( i bought my cricket android about a month ago, give or take a week, and every since ive noticed that even if i charge the battery 100% it dies within an hour! sometimes less! i make the screen light on the lowest, stop apps that constantly run, wtf? seriously? sooooooooo today i got a txt message and voice mail. i went to txt back and send and it did nothing. so i then pulled down the notification bar and tapped my voicemail which usually makes the call ... nothing! so i called *99 ... nothing! :thinking: everytime i did something it went back to the screen saver or whatever. so i shut it off to reboot it (ive had to do this many times (grrrrrrrrrr) and now it wont turn on! it just vibrates for a second or 2, the buttons on the bottom flash, and then its dead. i tried a different battery. (my man has the same phone) and nothing. i tried everything! and i notice too that my battery gets really hot ALOT. that to my knowledge is NOT normal. anyone else have this problem? please help. im about to goto the cricket store anyway and snap the hell off! :mad: but if like some opinions first! thnx :eek:

First of all it seems like you've ****ed something up, so yeah. Second wrong section. There's a section for the Huawei Ascend. And third, try a factory reset and dial *228. Battery life on this phone isn't good if you constantly keep the screen on. On most Android phones it will dye within a few hours if you have a lot of apps running and keep the screen on. Multitasking kills the battery. Try an app killer. If you're dumb don't get a smartphone. Best suggestion I could give you.

Upvote 0
This just happened to me i always noiced that my phone would die really quick and i always kept all apps off and the brightness was at the lowest but today i was texting one of my friends and it died i thought ok my phone died like it always does but when i got home i put it in the charger and it started to blink im like ok no problem and i tryed again and my phone turned on but i forgott tot put it in the charger so it died so yet again i tried to turn it on and it started to blink and then it showed a glowing black screen nothing happened it stayed like that for like 5 minutes and then out of no where it made a loud static noise so i plugged it out of my charger and took the battery out and it turned off and now it just blink and i dont know what to do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones