• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CWMR (Clockworkmod Recovery) For Micromax A25 by VAIBHAV

Which scatter file u used post here also try to remove the battery and insert again and try if ur device still not power on go to rooting procedure of a25 by mastermind go to page 3 and download micronax a25 stock from there and try reflashing

i have used this
{
}
RECOVERY 0xfc0000
{
}
as scatter file!!
is there any prob with it?
I have known that you also used that...so did i...:thinking::thinking:

Upvote 0
Hi,
I got this error message. What should I do now?

x0vf3c.jpg

Upvote 0
you have to download stock rom from mmx ftp server (google it) then flash it using SP Flash tool..

I had the same issue. Installed the stock package.

But with the complete package, I did a mistake - I left everything in the list checked, which were all selected by default, instead of checking only the box followed by RECOVERY. It was like this:
2433w1w.jpg

Now:
-Phone turns on, but stays at the micromax | smarty splash screen.
-I can go to Android system recovery screen.

After installing the CWM Recovery you've provided:
-It takes me to CWM Recovery Menu 6.0.1.2.
-Still stuck at the splash screen on regular boot.

The CWM recovery image you've provided is fantastic and it has an option to turn off the device, instead of making us remove the battery. I always wanted this feature.

So how can I resolve the SASS (stuck at splash screen) issue?

Upvote 0

But with the complete package, I did a mistake - I left everything in the list checked, which were all selected by default, instead of checking only the box followed by RECOVERY. It was like this:
2433w1w.jpg

Now:

The CWM recovery image you've provided is fantastic and it has an option to turn off the device, instead of making us remove the battery. I always wanted this feature.

I have created a flashable stock rom with some simple modification like init.d support..I am uploading it u have to download it put it in your sd card and then flash it using CWM...but u have to wait i m uploading it..i will give u link after 3 hours..

Upvote 0

2433w1w.jpg

Now:

I have created a flashable stock rom with some simple modification like init.d support..I am uploading it u have to download it put it in your sd card and then flash it using CWM...but u have to wait i m uploading it..i will give u link after 3 hours..

Upvote 0
this is the link to download flashable stock rom
link : stock_rom_modified.zip
how to isntall :-
firest do the following one by one
1) wipe data and cache partition
2) wipe cache partition
3) go to advance menu and wipe davlik cache
4) go back and select mount and restore the format data, format cache and format system
5) go back and select install zip from sd card
6) select choose zip from sd card
7) selcet the zip file downloaded above and select yes..if it asks yes 2 times the just click on yes and it will be flashed..
please consider donating me if it works for u

Upvote 0
Pls mention wat modification u did???
Nothing modified only init.d support is there in kernel..
If u wanna flash i i wont advice u because there are no changes in it other minor changes such as bash sh nano editor etc..but i have just give him to recover from dead state other wise it is stockrom
If u want to modify ur phone i mean to change its status bar and a little modification flash this zip..it will make your phone better
Link : Modification.zip

Reactions: chaitanyaarige
Upvote 0
this is the link to download flashable stock rom
link : stock_rom_modified.zip
how to isntall :-
firest do the following one by one
1) wipe data and cache partition
2) wipe cache partition
3) go to advance menu and wipe davlik cache
4) go back and select mount and restore the format data, format cache and format system
5) go back and select install zip from sd card
6) select choose zip from sd card
7) selcet the zip file downloaded above and select yes..if it asks yes 2 times the just click on yes and it will be flashed..
please consider donating me if it works for u

Thank you for the file. The phone now boots up. There are still some issues:
-There's one more new app which has come in the mod you've provided with a name SuperSU. I don't bother about it though.
-When I tried to open a .png image from the File Manager, screen went blank and back touch doesn't work. I could back home with the home key though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones