• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Any luck uploading? I'll gladly try to port this but I will need some guidance along the way.
Right off the bat, a question. Do I have to be running Ubuntu as an OS or can I use an emulator of sorts to build?
You want either a fresh ubuntu install or you can also run Ubuntu within a VM using windows but I recommend having a fresh install of 14.10

Reactions: crazynapkinman
Upvote 0
Sands207, its been a month; hoping you are still working on this?
Still love my little GalaxyR!

Sidenote: Would Cyanogenmod allow me to add 850mhz reception so I could roam on Verizon? I can't tell if it's a hardware limitation or a software one. Do you know?
I am, it's a little here and there when i get time. As far as roaming changes, I cannot confirm if it is possible or not. My guess would be that it isn't, but I also haven't tried. I'm really not sure

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones