• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Dell Streak 7 and Motorola Citrus

jlmdarrow

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
I purchased a Dell Streak 7 this week and have not been able to get the bluetooth to connect to my Motorola Citrus so I can access WIFI through my phone. My Motorola Citrus works fine with my HP Laptop and I am able to access WIFI through the laptop but not the tablet. The Citrus phone and the Dell Streak 7 are both on the Android platform. Is there a compatibility issue because the Citrus is on a 2.1 platform and the Streak is on 2.2 platform? Is there an app that I can download that will force the two to place nice and get along so I can access the WIFI on the tablet through my cell phone? When I try to connect the bluetooth on the cell and tablet it pairs but does not connected. HELP!!! BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!! I am definitely feeling buyers remorse for purchasing this tablet.

:mad::(:thinking::eek::mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones