• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Development

Odin89

Android Enthusiast
Dec 22, 2013
heart of tx
www.google.com
Hey all, let me start by saying Iv been rooting-flashing and helping test twrps and kernels-roms etc for years now. Im always greatful to see a dev put work out for the public, its inspiring. I would like to take up development, give back to the community, and I aim to hit the mid range devices from pre paid carriers (the ones people say have no devs). Android truly is my passion. Im puting this here in hopes I can catch a dev whos willing to tutor me in this aspect. Iv taught myself computer repair and a list of tech savy things simply with google but it would seem google does not hold all the answers for these types of questions. I have several hours of each day i can dedicate to learning and development, I would like to learn Kernels. You can message me here, or I can always be reached on hangouts at Droidwiz89@gmail.com as well i have mIRC if there is a group for this sort of thing. My first and current project: adding cpu frequencies to the kernel (current device has stock lock of 960mhz minimum, killing battery, id like to add 300-350-400-450etc) any help or time would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: richard fizwell

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones