• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Discharging on USB car charger

Wadsworth78

Aug 2, 2012
Just got this phone about 9 days ago, and tried three different USB chargers to the same effect. just a couple of hours ago i had a fully charged battery with no GPS running, and after 10 minutes my phone was down to 89%. i checked battery info and the status was "discharging". what gives? the cable in using works fine when plugged into an outlet.

This started happening after the JB OTA. That actually why I am here in this section as well. 2 delegate phones same issue. Root doesn't make a difference. I guess I don't know why it would though. Home charger works but powerbanks and other non wall outlet chargers continue to discharge. ICS did not have this problem so for the only working solution is a rollback ( even though I haven't attempted.it)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones