• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Display colour problems

I face long time this problem and i change display but repeat same problem after some day back its hardware problem or display i can't get solution so anyone know about this problem so help me please
I marked in picture problem

Attachments

• 20190130_102319.jpg
    20190130_102319.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
I face long time this problem and i change display but repeat same problem after some day back its hardware problem or display i can't get solution so anyone know about this problem so help me please
I marked in picture problem

Yeh, that looks very much like a fault in the screen.

Is your J7 still under warranty?

Upvote 0
Id does look like a screen problem, but if you say you've already replaced the screen then i'd have to think there's something wrong with the way the phone was assembled. That really looks like there is pressure on the screen or it have been exposed to strong magnetism for an extended period. Has it always had this issue or did it develop gradually?

The fix, as Mike intimated, is to replace the phone, hopefully under warranty.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones