• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Do you think you could help me with a problem?

My phone is a pantech marauder. It's a pretty good phone but something weird is going on. It just went through an update today and switched to Jelly Bean from Ice cream sandwich. Nothing major is happening but whenever I try to change my lock screen to something other than pantech lock or slide, it wont change. But when I go back to change it again it is the newly changed lock. It's really annoying, thank you to anyone that can help.

Welcome to our AndroidForums, Zombiecondie.

I'm not familiar with your device, so I can't really be of much help other than to suggest posting something in the Pantech Marauder forums:

to see if the good folks in there might have an idea or have experienced what you have.

I'm guessing you might have already found the above areas and elected to post here due to not much activity in there. We'll give your thread a day or two in here (the Android Lounge) to see if anyone has some good advice before we move your thread there (it's likely that others may visit there and finding this thread there might benefit everyone).

Cheers and best of luck (and again, welcome to AF) :).

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones