• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you want a new car?

I guess I do.. So I did, Lol. really not bad. 2020 Civic Sport.. 200hp @ 40mpg, seems almost as smart as a Tesla
IMG_20200124_173916.jpg

Upvote 0
What make and model? How many miles?

1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass 4 door sedan
350 Rocket with 500 CFM 2 bbl chokeless (DIY modification) carburetor and large modified single exhaust that exits in front of rear passenger's side tire (similar to NASCAR style)

~195,000 miles (rebuilt at 102,000- spun a bearing a day after a highway race with a fox body Mustang 5.0, won though, hahaha)

Got it in 1995, it had 55,500 miles on it.

Upvote 0
No. I haven't bought a new car since 1993. Even then, that one wasn't bought for me, but for my wife at the time. I don't buy new cars for two reasons: 1. I like paying cash for my cars. 2. I like luxury cars, and I wouldn't be able to afford the cars I like if I bought them new(at least not if paying cash).
I generally own at least 2 cars at a time. That way, it is easier to be proactive with maintenance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones