• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone here use Virgin Mobile USA?

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2010
I was on the phone with their customer service department tonight and it was the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

I spoke to two different people. Both of them sounded like they didn't know what they were talking about and they were making stuff up as they went along. One of them sounded like he was high.

Just wondering if this is typical for their customer service, because if it is, I don't think I want them as my service provider.

I've heard a lot of the prepaid companies are like this. I was talking to a T-Mobile employee and he was telling me that the FlexPay customers have a different department they're sent through (he thinks 3rd party) and they are awful. He said when he's had to talk to them they just talk around in circles and really often don't know what they're talking about at all, like they just make things up as they go along as you said.

Upvote 0
I was on the phone with their customer service department tonight and it was the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

I spoke to two different people. Both of them sounded like they didn't know what they were talking about and they were making stuff up as they went along. One of them sounded like he was high.

Just wondering if this is typical for their customer service, because if it is, I don't think I want them as my service provider.

(Vmobl prepay customer since 2006 or earlier):
I have had that experience also And I discovered it is generally better to contact them via email than phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones