• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

E46 media unit satnav/Problem NOW SOLVED

Thanks to one and all for help in solving my last post, would a knowledgeable member be good enough to help me out with this problem.
I have recently installed Sygic sat nav onto my E46 media device.

What I am stumped with at the moment is how to set up all the audios:

How can I set the audio, so that radio and music media automatically turn off, when sat nav audio is issuing guidance instructions.

I did come across an audio section which gave the option to change a setting from "switch" to other options, but as not familiar with this setting, have so far left it alone?

Thanks Denny, will have a go at that now, as it's an app I have not heard of.
Hi In the end it just boiled down to going into audio settings, change "switch" ,to "manual" and then adjust audios to work in conjunction with sat nav,for example audio level on sat nav was raised to 7,but changed to 0 on phone and 4 on music.This allows phone calls to be taken without interruption, plus music is just audible when sat nav audio is activated.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones