• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

easy and fast lyrics editor

willsp28

Aug 18, 2019
im looking for a good lyric editor app, where i can paste the lyrics and watch a video and easily sync the lyrics by hitting a button on each set of lyrics, and also be able to save it in srt format, the only similar i found is a lrc editor but it only exports in lrc format, and mx player can't recognize lrc, other then that the lrc editor works great, so then i tried to convert lrc to srt but that ended up being a rediculus problem with very little success, ended up with time stamps in the lyrics and a bunch of random words and such

now im Already using musixmatch and it works great, but it doesn't recognize everything, so id like something that Will let me put accurate lyrics on any video i want, because im doing reactions and i want to know exactly what each song is about

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones