• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ebook reader with large enough text

norweger

Sep 27, 2011
Hello

I've tried some ebook readers for my android phone, but the text is to tiny. If I zoom the whole lines don't display, so I have to swipe a lot.

I am sure there are many good ebook readers that deals with this common problem, so I wonder; what ebook reader would you recommend?

I really like my kindle (model with the keyboard). It has several text sizes for people with different vision needs. I find the default ( - at least, I think it's the default - ) to be quite sufficient.

As far as ones for android devices, I've tried a few. Though, most of the books I look at on android ereaders are PDF files, and none of these offer much in terms of text ... static files.

:)

Upvote 0
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded Kindle now, and although it displays pretty neatly it seems to be a hassle to get my epub and mobi files to the library. Do you know a easy way to fix that? (That doesn't involve installing software on my computer.)

I believe that with the Kindle app, you can email a mobi file to your @kindle.com email address and it will be added to your library, able to be downloaded from within the app.

For epub files, you would need to install software on your computer to convert them - Calibre is the best and it is free.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones