• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Electrify M

@booboo...

After reading about USCC's plans to ditch Chicago to St Louis, I had to wonder if USCC was still in my best interests. I stopped at the neighboring town's Verizon store to see what they had to offer. When I found out that my local hometown already had Verizon 4g it started to become a no-brainer. Chicagoland is an area that I visit at least once a month, and Rochester, MN as well. Verizon is strong in both of those areas as well, where USCC was not. So, I am now enjoying the DROID RAZZR MAXX HD in 4G in the 3 areas that are most important to me. The Verizon tech support was outstanding after the Jelly Bean update to my wife's Razzr M also. No regrets and no complaints thus far.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones