• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

External 2 Internal Troubles

wildman5354

Lurker
Jul 18, 2017
ZTE Obsidian Z820 Android v5.1 with a 64GB Samsung PRO+ SDCARD frmtd exFAT
i am trying like hell to get External 2 Internal to work. the best i've accomplished is for both the 'Phone storage' and the 'SD card' to be 64GB ( the internal Phone storage is 3.71GB ). on many other attempts ( changing the 'original internal & external mount points' ) all i get when i go to 'System settings>Storage is 'calculating' under EVERYTHING that would otherwise display a quantity. on other attempts it changes nothing ( Phone & SDcard don't change ). then on 1 or 2 attempts both were set to 3.71GB. i have found multiple mount points ( folders ) for both the internal & external storage ( using ROOT Explorer ) and i think i've tried all possible combinations. obviously i missed the magic combo. please help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones