• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fast Food Talk/What do you like on the menu?

What, no bacon?! ;)
I try not to eat too much, but when I do I go back and forth with Five Guys and Z Burger (a local chain).
Get the same thing at both which I can recite in my sleep:
"Grilled cheese with lettuce, tomato, raw onion, jalapenos and mayonnaise and a regular fry"
Don't really eat meat at FF joints. :)
We have some "fancified" FF places here also. Chipotle is the benchmark for service/quality. Here's a couple good ones I frequent:
Cava Mezze Grill
ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen
(the latter actually a concept by the owners of Chipotle who only opened up one for whatever reason in DC. It's really good and the tofu is no joke spicy!)

Upvote 0
Haven't had Little Caesars in forever (and only a couple times in my life), so can't remember. We generally go between Dominos and Pizza Hut. Neither all that great, but I generally go for the latter since I prefer their "deep dish" pies. Plus, smother enough ranch dressing on the slices and throw back a couple beers and who can tell the difference. ;)

Upvote 0
Not sure about Pizza Huts, but Dominos wings are really good especially for a pizza place. One of my favorite drunk foods is Domino's wings and cheesy bread ;). I don't know if I'd consider Five Guys fast food, but they are decent. I guess my favorites would be Hardees (which is basically the same as Carl Jr's), KFC, Wendy's and Arbys. Hardees breakfast is just as good as, if not better than, McDonald's except for McDonald's steak egg and cheese bagel. That is the bomb.

Upvote 0
Arby's French dip n Swiss is pretty good, Marco's Pizza is good, don't know how widespread they are. There's a chain around here called Cousin Vinnies Pizza that's open till like four in the morning, and their pizza is always hot, fresh, tasty and cheap. Perfect drunk food lol. No In n Out around here, but we do have Five Guys. Bacon and grilled mushroom burger please. Damn, now I'm hungry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones