• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatalities 2024

Jennifer Leak D’Auria, an actress with credits on both the large and small screen (including a three-year stint on The Young and the Restless), has died of complications from progressive supranuclear palsy. She was 76.

RIP Ms. D’Auria, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Upvote 0
First round draft pick and two-time pro bowl cornerback Vontae Davis was found dead in his home Monday. He was just 35. No cause of death has been noted, and an investigation is under way, although foul play is not suspected.

Mr. Davis played for the Dolphins, Bills and Colts, announcing his sudden retirement during a game in 2018.

RIP, Mr. Davis, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Joe Flaherty from SCTV has died. That show was hysterically funny and he was one of the big reasons why.
He was funny in everything he did. He made so much of his little appearance in BTTF, too. RIP, good sir, and thanks for sharing your talent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Screenshot_20240411_095851_X.jpg

Upvote 0
First round draft pick and two-time pro bowl cornerback Vontae Davis was found dead in his home Monday. He was just 35. No cause of death has been noted, and an investigation is under way, although foul play is not suspected.

Mr. Davis played for the Dolphins, Bills and Colts, announcing his sudden retirement during a game in 2018.

RIP, Mr. Davis, and thanks for sharing your talents. Condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.
Wondering if this is going to be another case of CTE?

Upvote 0
It was said that Ron Goldman & Nicole Simpson were simply friends, a platonic relationship. I wondered if OJ caught the two hugging or kissing and that caused him to go crazy.
There was a history of domestic abuse and if memory serves right, they were separated and going through the process of getting a divorce. I think her murder was about the money he would have lost in the divorce

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
I lost my Father 4/8/2024, still dealing with everything .

My condolences, Bearsyzf. There is always a lot to deal with when we lose someone who we’ve known all of our lives. May your cherished memories comfort you as you turn these pages.

My father passed away on this date, which was my mother's birthday, 18 years ago. My mother died 42 years ago. I will always miss them but treasure the time we shared.
That has to have been a bittersweet day for quite some time now. They must have been wonderful parents to have turned out such a fine son.

Upvote 0
Mandisa American idol contestant, Gospel recording artist passed away on April 23 2024 at age 47. Cause of death unknown
Rest In Peace
I hadn’t known Mandisa was on American idol (I don’t watch the show), but I enjoyed her Christian music. Deep condolences to her family, friends, fans and loved ones.

RIP, Mandisa, and thanks for sharing your talents for His Kingdom.

Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones