• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Foxfi not working with LG G4 on T Mobile One Plan

Sathius

Lurker
Dec 21, 2016
Hello all,

I am having an issue with getting foxfi to work. I have an LG g4 and currently on the tmobile one plan. T mobile offers unlimited tethering/wifi hotspot in this plan buts its super slow( I think like 2 or 3g at max). I downloaded foxfi today to try to get it to speed up the wifi hotspot but still currently stuck at speeds of 618.12 kbps. I don't know if I'm doing. anything wrong or not. All I'm doing is opening the foxfi app and selecting wifi hotspot to use than connecting my ps4. I have noticed that foxfi is using the stock tmobile hot spot app as well as itself. I don't know why but maybe that's what's causing the problem? I'm new to this and maybe I need to set up a vpn or something I'm not sure. Is there anything I can do to help speed it up. I am using the free version of foxfi and haven't bought the key to unlock the full version cause I wanted to test it out. Oh, and Thanks for any help you can give.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones