• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny tv ads

damewolf13

live~laugh~love
May 14, 2010
AZ
Okay, I just love AT&Ts new tv ad about "taco party outside Bill's office"!
I seriously have known people like that knucklehead who starts spouting off because he hasn't recieved his text invitation yet, and thinks he's not invited. It is too funny!:D

Well it depends what you mean by funny. :p There's the funny because it's stupid type, and funny because it's funny type. For me, the funny because it's (IMO) stupid award has to go to ...
The Forever Lazy =D
s2.gif

Everytime this commercial comes on, it just makes me laugh. :p BTW if you own one, I'm not trying to make fun of you. Trust me, I own Snuggie. :D

And for the funny because it's funny award, i would choose...
The Kia Soul commericals xD
Party-Rock-Anthem-Kia-Soul-Hamster-dance-Commercial-HD-LMFAO-MTV-VMA-Youtube-10.jpg

Please tell me I'm not the only one that loves these commercials. :p

Although noone asked, I think the cutest commercials are the ones where a new android is advertised and the little android dudes are on them. *big saucer eyes* Oooooooohhh *reaches to poke phone* *faints* I just love those. :3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones