• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Futuristic thinking.

My mom said this to me yesterday in the car.

Pretty soon your generation will find a way, how to think of a movie and snacks, and they will appear,
without electronics nesscarry to view them.

Makes me wonder though.. If we can build like google glasses to a lense to our own eyeball and blink, having movies there streaming into our own eyeballs.. at home, no need to beta test it to the streets or anything.

I think your on to something with the movies part. Artificial lenses and some kind of organic memory storage (Not the brain) to hold the Movies... But thinking up food isn't going to happen. That's replicator tech from "Star Trek" and frankly there's a reason they never explain how that works on the show.

I come with that idea on my own.
Just think about the weightlessness instead of carrying chunky cellphones :D

Upvote 0
So how about single occupant public transportation? You tap your ring or necklace and say "I'd like to shop Downtown". Then a capsule arrives in front of your house to take you there.
That's so Futuristic
OR toss a capsle and boom, instant car, boom instant meds :) (Oh wait that is in Dragonball hahaha)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones