• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FYI about 1More earbuds

• Anybody think the price of the quad-drivers might go down to $99 for Xmas?
I just Google's them and Best Buy has them for $110. I think at one point they were close to $100 in a mailing I received from the 1More, but that was about a week ago. I would keep checking their website. I keep hoping I will loose my triple drivers so I can justify buying the quads.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The sound is still amazing! I decided to go with the 10mm cushions. They are the best fot for me.

One change i definitely noticed is the cable is now thinner. The mic seems to work better too.

These are definitely worth $99 USD and they work with any Android phone with a headphone jack. The multiple cushions make this a great purchase for anyone whose into over/on ear headphones because they fit better.

Upvote 0
I'm sure the Quad drivers sound better than the Triple Drivers. I'm just wondering if at 63 y/o can I hear the difference.
BTW:
If you want the best possible fit and sound, try Comply ear cushions. They're made out of memory foam. I've always had problems keeping earphones in place, even the foam included with the triple drivers. The Comply cushions make all the difference. (I don't own stock in the company or get any kickbacks) They do cost $25 for 3 sets but are worth it. Here's the link:

https://www.complyfoam.com

Upvote 0
I forgot to mention better sound at lower volume than the triples and better fine tuning with the volume buttons. Your 2 years older than me so short of a hearing aid you'll be able to tell the difference.

What phone are you using them with? I'm still hanging on to my HTC 10. I was thinking about the Pixel 3 but read about some problems saving photos. Also thinking about LG because they still have the earphone jack. Any thoughts?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones