• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Proclaim Wi-Fi not working

Harleyjon

Lurker
Mar 13, 2015
I have a Proclaim and I like it. It wasn't expensive and it does most everything the Iphone that costs three times the price does. Now to the issue. I have had this phone for about 2-3 years. I have been able to access the internet. A long time ago I enabled the WI-FI and have been using it. For the last couple of weeks I have been getting a "Web page not found" message. I finally decided to check into it and it looked like the Proxy server address was wrong so I tried a couple other addresses, to no avail. I played and played then I got an idea. I turned off wifi and tried it now I can Search google and use the browser. By that is what was not working....Web browser, Google search, You tube....... I was still getting my emails and able to access Google Maps. Does anybody have any idea what might be the issue here. With Straighttalk the internet access is petty slow and if i used the Wi-Fi it seemed to be better. I would like to get the Wi-Fi working again. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones